Sales and Customer Service Skills Package
Gain all-round knowledge and proficiency in sales and customer service with our three-in-one course. Customer Service, Inbound Sales and Outbound Sales are crucial to the success of any organisation, and all require specialist skills to apply the theory.
You’ll learn how to deal with customers effectively and efficiently, mastering adversity and maximising opportunity. A direct result of your work will be a boost to the profits of your company, making you a highly-valued asset within the sales team.
The customer services department is the face of a company, which is why skilful operatives are highly sought-after. You will learn how to deal effectively with all types of customers, ensuring they are happy with their experience of your company, and maximising the potential for sales opportunities and repeat custom.
Put simply, an increase in sales leads to an increase in profits. Inbound sales agents are crucial in this equation, and this part of the course teaches you the skills you need to confidently manage the inbound sales process.
This part of the course will give you a thorough grounding in outbound sales and – crucially – the confidence to apply the techniques. As a result, you’ll be able to actively exploit opportunities for business in the outbound sales process, at the same time as being an ambassador for the company.
Key Learning Points
This comprehensive course is straightforward in its approach, taking you through the essentials within each discipline, one by one. In this way, you’ll build up a formidable body of knowledge and set of skills, while building the confidence to deal with all aspects of sales and customer service. The course is organised as follows:
- First impressions – how to make callers feel welcome, the merits of different greetings, sensitivity to wait-times and what to say and what not to say after the opening.
- How to say it – teaches you when and how to vary your voice, using things such as volume, pitch and inflection to have the desired effect on the customer.
- Managing emotional states – manage the pressure of the moment and the emotional state of the customer, to secure a positive outcome.
- Victim words vs. empowered words – learn how using the right words can turn every situation into a positive customer experience.
- A five-step method for dealing with customers who have problems or complaints – teaches the skilful methods with which customer service professionals reach agreements with dissatisfied customers.
- Dealing with angry or irate customers – equips learners with the skills and techniques to achieve a positive result in the most challenging circumstances.
- More than a mouthpiece – an extra module offering a valuable insight into the role of market researcher.
- First impressions – ensure the conversation gets off to a positive starts and builds on the initial momentum.
- The psychology of persuasion – learn the techniques for picking up on and responding to customers’ emotions and desires in order to gauge their mood and likely response.
- Cross-selling and up-selling – this module teaches the crucial skills in any sales call – to spot opportunities for sales and exploit them fully.
- The opening – teaching how to construct the first part of a sales call for different kinds of customers.
- Building buying desire – how to get a customer actively involved in the conversation, identify need and move towards a sale by creating desire.
- Presenting your recommendations – teaching learners to have the skills and confidence to pitch the right product to the customer at the right time.
- Dealing with customer reluctance and gaining commitment – recognise and overcome reluctance in customers, developing a positive rapport.
Advantages of this course
- Customer Service, Inbound Sales and Outbound Sales are all crucial to the success of an organisation. This course enables you to becoming proficient in all three areas, vastly raising your value as part of a sales or customer service team.
- Each discipline is organised into a straightforward process which, when followed, brings measurable success.
- Develop skills to deal with every type of customer in a sales call, creating a positive ending in every situation.
- Learn how and when to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell, maximising business.
- Become an indispensable part of any company, strengthening their image, encouraging customer loyalty and ultimately boosting profits.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above