Marketing and Sales (Arabic)
You will not find marketing without sales, and vice versa. They go hand-in-hand. The success they bring does not directly correlate though. A big money marketing campaign can flop if the right sales tactics aren’t put into place, and a small budget for marketing doesn’t mean you can’t meet sales goals.
Marketing provide the correct branding and messaging for a product or service, which is then delivered to the sales team who are on the frontline. When put together effectively, they become the driving force behind any business and help to push towards objectives, targets and goals.
This course will teach you effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
A Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis is a structured planning method that will evaluate the four elements of an organisation, product, project or business venture. This course will help you to perform a detailed SWOT Analysis that will help you to identify the external and internal factors that will make your objectives achievable.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- What is meant by the term “marketing”.
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign
- How to use time rather than money to market your company effectively
- How to perform a SWOT analysis
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Implement the knowledge you pick up as part of a marketing strategy for your own business or as part of your job
- Start putting your skills into practice as soon as you finish the course
- Utilise the SWOT analysis for a more detailed breakdown and summary of things that will work and things that won’t
- Tips for networking so that you can make your effort a success
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above