Smart selling is the ability of a salesman to identify the needs of a customer and persuading them to respond favourably to an idea that will result in a mutual satisfaction for both seller and buyer. In order to get to this stage you need to build credibility, and to do this, you must have an aura of honesty, trustworthiness and competence as a modern sales professional.
As the sales industry continues to change and evolve, so must you to keep up with this exciting profession. Once you put your customer first, the sales and benefits they bring will follow.
This course will help you to focus on the customer and put their needs first, while developing strategies that will help you to meet the goals you have set, and get the most out of the work you put in.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- Apply success techniques to get the most out of your work
- Understand productivity techniques to maximise your use of time
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn the ten major mistakes that salespeople make and how you can avoid them
- Implement the concepts and techniques you learn as soon as you finish the course
- Learn how to put the customer first
- Improve your conversion rates, which will boost your commission and income
- Recommended reading list to help you build on the foundations you set in the course
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above