Marketing with Google and YouTube
Learn how to make the most of Google Plus and YouTube for marketing and sales. This course takes an in depth look at this powerful social media platform and the best way to use it to promote your business or company. Through self-paced lessons presented by industry experts learn the concepts and application of Google Plus and YouTube and how they can be used to maximise the effectiveness of your communications. This course is perfect for anyone who wishes to work within the fields of PR, sales, marketing or communications, or would like to advance the knowledge they already have.
Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
Key Learning Points
This course provides a comprehensive and in depth knowledge of Google Plus and YouTube and how correctly applying them can revolutionise your online reach. Focus areas include:
- Google Plus Introduction and Overview. Learn what Google Plus does and how it can be used effectively for sales and marketing purposes. Google Plus can be used to successfully engage with your customers or followers, to share content and news about your business and drive traffic to your website and how to maximise authorship in search results.
- Setting up a Google Plus page. Get to grips with the Google Plus interface and how you can use it to build a successful and engaging page. Learn what information you need to provide, what photos will work best for your brand, what links to share, who to follow and much more.
- Linking to other social networks. Learn how to link your Google Plus page to your other social media channels, such as Facebook and Twitter, and how this can boost engagement and benefit your business.
- Linking to your website. Find out how to link Google Plus to your website and how to drive traffic to your site through successful use of your Google Plus page.
- Notification Settings for Google Plus. These settings tell you about things like events, messages and photos and other things that may interest you or be relevant to your business, for example when someone comments on your post or +1s your photo. Learn about the different settings and how you can receive notifications through SMS, email and push notifications.
- Photo Settings in Google Plus. Learn how to control who is able to see your photos and how to configure privacy settings so that the photos and information you choose to share is safe.
Advantages of this course
Social media marketing through sites such as Google Plus is an integral part of day-to-day life and a thorough knowledge of how to use it will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the most powerful and important social media platforms
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
Sign up now and boost your career or business further than you could have ever thought possible.
- Introduction to Google+
- Overview of the Interface
- Setting Up a Google Plus Page
- Linking Your Other Social Networks
- Linking Your Website to Your Google+ Page
- Review of Your Google+ Dashboard
- Notification Settings for Google+
- Photo Settings in Google+
- Google Plus And You Tube
- You Tube Advanced Settings
- Interface For Uploaded Videos
- Sharing Videos Across Your Social Network
- Updating Your About Section
- Quick Recap Of Everything Covered So Far
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above