Learn how to make the most of Tumblr for marketing and sales. This course takes an in depth look at this popular social media platform and the best way to use it to promote your business or company. Tumblr is a microblogging platform that allows users to post multimedia content to a short-from blog. Tumblr is different from other blogging platforms because it allows users to divide posts by the type of content it is: text, photo, quote, link, chat, audio or video. Tumblr has 300 million unique visitors per month making it a great resource for social media marketing and reaching potential customers or followers.
Through self-paced lessons presented by industry experts learn the concepts and application of Tumblr and how they can be used to maximise the effectiveness of your communications. This course is perfect for anyone who wishes to work within the fields of PR, sales, marketing or communications, or would like to advance the knowledge they already have.
Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
Key Learning Points
This course provides a comprehensive and in depth knowledge of Tumblr and how using it correctly can revolutionise your online reach. Focus areas include:
- Introduction and how to set up Tumblr. Explore the world of Tumblr and how to begin using it. Learn how to set up an account and pick a theme that suits your business.
- Dashboard. Get to grips with the Tumblr dashboard, what each item does and how to use it effectively to make the most of the site and your marketing opportunities.
- Posting to Tumblr. Tumblr allows you to post seven different types of content – links, conversations, photos, quotes, audio clips, videos and text. Learn what works well on Tumblr, such as photos, what to post to reach relevant users, how to link to your main website, who to follow, how to connect to your other social media channels and how to engage with other users by commenting and responding to their comments.
- Using chat posts. A chat post is used to share snippets of conversation, which can be particularly useful for marketing as it’s a great way to share your engagement with your users and encourage others to connect with you. Learn how to use this powerful function as part of your social media marketing strategy.
- Audio and video on Tumblr. Learn how to use audio and video on Tumblr to maximise your audience reach. Discover what length of video receives the most engagement, what type of content people most enjoy and how to leverage this knowledge to convert engagement into sales.
Advantages of this course
A solid knowledge of how to use sites like Tumblr as part of a successful social media strategy will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the most powerful and important social media platform
- Learn how to design successful social media marketing strategies
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
Sign up now and boost your career or business further than you could have ever thought possible.
- Setting Up a Tumblr
- Posting to Tumblr
- Testing your Post
- URL Post
- Chat Post
- Audio on Tumblr
- Video on Tumblr
- Tumblr Conclusion
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above