How to Handle Stress in the Workplace
This course is found to be thorough, well-founded and excellently designed to provide a logical learning-journey that will stimulate learners wanting practical skills in NLP.
Develop the ability and skills necessary to notice and manage stress in yourself and others with this highly interactive course. Too much stress can lead to illness, unhappiness and lack of productivity within the workplace, so a good understanding of the symptoms, causes and techniques to manage it is important for all of us. It’s the ideal starting point for people wishing to improve their own working lives as well as being an invaluable resource in the workplace for people who manage others.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
We also know that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focussed.
Key Learning Points
This course takes an in depth look at the reasons people become stressed, the ways to recognise the symptoms of stress, the particular stresses that arise in the workplace, how to manage stress, and how help yourself and colleagues to build inner resilience and avoid stress in the future. Focus areas include:
- Understanding stress and recognising the symptoms. These modules will help you to understand what stress is, appreciate the difference between pressure and stress, and learn to recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself and others.
- What are the causes of stress? Learn to identify which personality types are more prone to stress, how other people can affect stress levels and how to respond to and deal with events that are beyond your control. Explore issues that cause stress in the work place and how well-being and performance are related.
- Chronic Stress and cortisol. Learn how chronic stress can lead to the production of too much cortisol and the health problems this may cause, such as depression, digestive problems, heart disease, sleep problems and memory impairment.
- Client Stress Stories. Hear real-world stories from people who have been affected by stress in the workplace and learn how they dealt with their difficulties.
- Strategies for managing stress. Learn techniques for managing stress, such as planning ahead, managing money, good sleep hygiene, breathing techniques, learning to stay no, stress relief at your desk and stretching for relaxation.
Advantages of this course
By taking this course you will learn how to deal with stress in yourself and others, with particular focus on stress in the workplace. Benefits include:
- An increased understanding of what stress is and how to deal with it
- Improved well-being for yourself and for others around you
- A valuable qualification that will impress potential employers
- Less stress means better ability to focus and achieve at work
- Work under pressure with greater calmness
- Learn at your own pace – no hurry (or stress!)
Buy this course now and reap the huge benefits of living a stress-free and happy life. Reduced stress at work leads to higher productivity and happier staff, so employers will be especially pleased with this course.
- What Is Stress?
- What Does Stress Lead To
- Stress And Food
- Chronic Stress And Cortisol - Part 1
- Chronic Stress And Cortisol - Part 2
- Client Stress Stories
- Stress In The Workplace
- Strategies For Managing Stress
- Planning Ahead
- Learn To Say No
- Stress Relief At Your Desk
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above