The Professional Wedding Planner Course
Step into an exciting future with a course that can help you to become a professional wedding planner in next to no time. Or maybe you’re dreaming of your own big day and want it to run like clockwork? This course will enable you to plan your own wedding, saving potentially thousands on wedding planner fees, or you can use it to become a professional wedding planner ensuring every happy couple using your service gets to tie the knot in style. Learn all you need to know with this course, from organising the main event and dealing with suppliers, to making sure that the bride’s hair is exactly how she wants it and the bouquet isn’t wilted!
Build Confidence and Trust
Build your prospective clients’ trust in you by becoming a fully qualified wedding planning professional. It can be hard to let go of the responsibilities when you’re a budding bride, especially when controlling ‘bridezilla’ tendencies take over, but with a professional qualification under your belt, and a certificate to prove it, she may just appreciate your helping hand.
Become an expert in every aspect of wedding planning, so that regardless of whether you want to plan your own wedding, or you’re embarking on a fun, flexible new career, you can trust yourself to create a wedding worth celebrating.
Step by Step, from Budgeting to 'I Do'
Learn how to set budgets (and how to stick to them), without compromising the elegance and beauty of the wedding itself. Hone your organisational skills and learn how to plan every last detail, from the aisle to the reception venue, and beyond! With a professional qualification in wedding planning, you can guarantee an amazing wedding and the loved-up couple will be able to say ‘I do’ without a care in the world.
Key Learning Points
The wedding planner course is an excellent resource for anyone wishing to venture into organising unforgettable weddings for couples to enjoy, but it’s also a fantastic aid for personal use, to help guarantee your own wedding will never be forgotten.
- Get to grips with the rudimentary steps in the wedding planning process, from meetings with suppliers and planning the hen do, to organising the honeymoon and ensuring passports are in date.
- Learn the art of negotiation, so that you can ensure the best value for the commodities you choose to book.
- Learn how to save money when planning a wedding, as well as how to balance quality and budget. Demonstrate your ability to organise the finances available, and make the most out of them.
- If you’re looking at making your venture a business, also learn how to market yourself effectively, including how to make a statement with business cards and websites, so that potential clients will choose you over your competition.
- Learn about the various wedding dress styles, including couture designs, to ensure complete understanding of a bride’s dream dress and how to go about achieving it.
- Cover the legal obligations associated with organising a wedding, so that everything can be done properly, while adhering to any regulations that are in place.
- Understand the difference between prestigious and budget ideas, master managing expectations and learn how to create the perfect balance between elegance and cost.
- Explore wedding traditions; why is a traditional wedding dress white?
- Look at how you can charge for your service, and how to draw up a contract so that your services aren’t abused.
- Get to grips with the importance of budgeting, and how to juggle everything so that the finished product is financially viable and the best it can be.
Advantages of this course
- Developed by leading wedding planners who are top professionals in their field. Who better to learn from than the best?
- Simple instructions, videos and demonstrations ensure self-study is as productive as possible. Plenty of tips and techniques are available throughout to ease your understanding.
- Save thousands – fantastic for clients, but also perfect for you if you’re completing the course to help plan your own wedding.
- No timetables; learn at your own pace, whenever you can. Juggle study with home life and complete the course when it is convenient to do so.
- 12 months unlimited access.
- One-on-one online support.
- Downloadable budget and wedding planner PDF files, great resources to help get you started.
- Low start-up costs should you wish to push forward with a professional wedding planning business.
- Build an exciting business that’s easy to implement and fits around your other commitments.
- No prior experience or educational qualifications required; just a will to learn and to make great weddings happen!
Help others, or yourself, to tie the knot in style with this wedding planner course that will give everyone a reason to celebrate.
Overview Of Wedding Planning
Wedding Budgets & Receptions & Your Portfolio
The Wedding Planner
Business & Marketing
Hair Stylist, Stylist & Wedding Cars
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 9 or above
Safari 6 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad