Employability Essentials Package (EC112437)
Competition for jobs is fierce, so it’s essential that candidates provide any prospective employers with the best possible resume and core skillset. Stand out from your fellow job applicants by signing up to some of our essential courses that can enhance your CV, boost your employability and help you to bag the job you’ve always wanted.
One Bucket, Seven Course Options
The Employability Essentials course bucket covers some of the major core aspects of any job role. It can help to give individuals an understanding of some of the most important skills that are required in today’s computer-focussed workplace. Boost your knowledge of some industry-standard computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, gain essential business acumen and give your CV a facelift to ensure the best chance of employment. From the seven courses in the bucket, students can choose three to build the most relevant course package for them.
Key Learning Points
There is one bucket of Employability Essentials courses to choose subjects from, so that all students can create a bespoke learning journey that will help to build specific skills where needed.
Students can choose any three of the following courses:
- CV-Builder – Use the interactive tool to help you through every element of a perfect CV, from professional templates to tailoring a CV to suit particular job applications.
- Computing Basics & Essentials - Set of 7 Interactive Courses – Work through seven of the most common computing tasks that may crop up in the workplace, including proper use of the internet, email, databases and file management systems.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 – Get to grips with this popular spreadsheet application, from its very basic functions to more advanced techniques which will push your skills even further.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Take advantage of Microsoft’s powerful email application, from its basic features including reading emails and setting importance levels, to more advanced features including archiving, virtual business cards and mail merges.
- Microsoft Word 2013 – Understand some of the new and existing features found within this popular word processing application, from its basic core functions to more advanced facilities such as macro settings and adding watermarks.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 – Learn how to create professional presentations each and every time, from integrating images and tables to creating advanced animations and slide mastering.
- Business Essentials – Take advice from the pros at Dragons Den with this essential Dragons Den affiliated course that can help you to enhance your business knowledge, as well as help with strategic thinking, decision making skills and marketing.
Advantages of this course
- Study online, as and when it suits you. Our web-based course delivery means that you can work around your existing commitments at times that are convenient to you.
- All course materials are available for a year, and can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no deadlines to adhere to either, so take your time and reach your full potential.
- Technical support is available should students require help with the courseware at any point.
- Courseware is compatible with a variety of devices, browsers and operating systems, so that you have the flexibility to study at home, or on the go.
- Design your own learning journey, and tailor your course selection to suit your own unique needs. There’s no need to learn things that are irrelevant, or revisit subjects that you have already mastered.
- Develop your CV and add essential skills that many employers look out for. Step above the competition by providing qualifications to prove your knowledge of a variety of applications that are common in the workplace.
- Give your employer a reason to promote you, or start afresh in the new, exciting role that you’ve always dreamed of!
Take a huge step in the right direction on your chosen career path; select three of our essential employability courses to create the perfect course bucket for you
This package includes
LEADr Certificate in Commerciality
Computing Basics & Essentials - Set of 7 Interactive Courses
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft Outlook 2013
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Microsoft Word 2013