Teaching Assistant Employability Package (EC112445)
Grab one of the most rewarding jobs in today’s society with both hands, and head back to the classroom to provide invaluable support and guidance to the new generation. As a teacher, of children or adults, you have the important job of ensuring their educational needs are met, to allow them to reach their full potential. With our course buckets you’ll dramatically improve your chances of reaching your goal of becoming a teacher or teaching assistant within an educational setting.
Increase your Chance of Employment
Our selection of courses that may be useful to any budding teacher are separated into two course buckets. Students will choose one bucket, and then select courses from that bucket to enhance their learning journey. Bucket One is a broad selection of non teaching specific courses which can increase a student’s employability, including CV support, Microsoft Office skills and business expertise. Bucket Two focuses on the teacher-specific courses on offer, including a teaching assistant course that can help to get your foot in the classroom door in no time at all.
Key Learning Points
Students will receive two buckets to choose courses from, depending on their individual learning requirements. They have the option to select any two courses from bucket one or any one course from bucket two:
Bucket 1: Choose any TWO courses from Bucket One, which consists of the following:
- CV-Builder – Improve your chances of employment with a CV that will impress any prospective employer, with the help of this excellent interactive tool that will teach you all you need to know about creating a fantastic CV.
- ECDL – Get to grips with seven of the popular computing tasks that are valuable skills nowadays, including popular Microsoft Office applications, file management and using the Internet confidently. Essentially knowledge for today’s IT based learning.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 – Learn the basics, and more advanced functions, of this powerful spreadsheet application that has multiple uses, including bookkeeping and data recording.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Learn to operate this popular email application, from writing and reading emails, to producing mail merges, labels and easily navigated archives.
- Microsoft Word 2013 – Understand the features of Word, and learn how to produce documents that are professional, every time. Useful for producing newsletters, worksheets and classroom teaching aids.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 – Create interesting presentations and master the slides with this course that covers basic and more advanced aspects of this popular application. Ideal for creating visual teaching aids.
- Business Essentials – A Dragons Den affiliated course full of valuable tips and business advice, straight from the mouth of TV’s popular Dragons, including help with strategies and plans, capital and entrepreneurship.
Bucket 2: Choose ONE of the following teaching-related courses from Bucket Two:
- Teaching Assistant Course – Build a strong knowledge base of how to provide the best possible support in a classroom setting. A great qualification to help you bag that first teaching assistant position.
- Introduction to Softskills – A combination of three modules, covering the soft skills relevant to Customer Service, Inbound Sales and Outbound Sales. Learn how to deal with students, parents and colleagues effectively.
- Brilliant Public Speaker – This course will soon have you delivering presentations, nailing speeches and acing interviews with the ease and confidence you’ve always envied in others.
Advantages of this course
- Work your way through your chosen courses at your own pace. Online course delivery means that there are no deadlines and ensures you can study as and when you like.
- Courses are valid for a full 12 months, so you can take your time and reach your full potential.
- Easily study alongside your current work, study or home commitments.
- If you need help using the courseware, our technical support team is available.
- No need to study modules that are irrelevant to your needs. Create a bespoke course package that ensures you will only learn what you need to know.
- Enhance your career development and improve your chance of employment with a CV full of qualifications and courses that are relevant to teaching and teaching assistant career paths.
Every day is a school day, and today is no different. Sign up to your bespoke course bucket and start your own educational journey, now!
This package includes
LEADr Certificate in Commerciality
Computing Basics & Essentials - Set of 7 Interactive Courses
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft Outlook 2013
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Microsoft Word 2013
Sales and Customer Service Skills Package