Cyber Security Package (EC113784)
Our exclusive Cyber Security Package will build you step-by-step into the cybersecurity professional that businesses around the world are keen to employ thanks to the digital and cybersecurity skills gap that is growing larger by the day. An all-encompassing set of skills that will boost the career of any IT professional creating a foundation for success in the IT industry, we make sure that no stone is left unturned while giving you a helping hand to work your way up the ladder.
All courses are delivered online, meaning you will be able to access the materials at any time, 24/7 for the one year that your course duration is active. This package will build you through CompTIA’s core syllabus: A+, Network+, Security+ before moving you onto mastering the Microsoft Windows operating system versions 7 & 10, Cisco’s networking technologies, and more cybersecurity and Linux operating system skills with CompTIA.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Common PC components and how they are assembled to create a working computer.
- Component configurations that improve performance and system compatibility.
- How to build a simple network to share data between PCs.
- Installing, configuring and managing the Microsoft Windows operating system on a desktop PC.
- Applying Group Policies to prevent data and settings being accessed or altered by unauthorised users.
- Monitoring and maintaining PCs to identify and resolve potential problems early.
- Physical network cable types and the situations in which each would be used.
- Building LANs and WANs and the correct topology to use for a specific business need.
- How to monitor and manage the traffic passing through network hardware to ensure a consistently high performance for service users.
- The basic principles of network security, using features built-in to routers and switches to prevent unauthorised access and data theft.
- Including network security as a basic design consideration.
- Identifying compliance needs for data and network security and building appropriate safeguards.
- Familiarisation with common network threats and vulnerabilities and how they can be blocked or minimised.
- The three levels of security considerations – application, data and host – and how each is to be protected.
- How user accounts and security groups can limit data access to authorised parties and raise security standards.
- The use of encryption to protect sensitive data against unauthorised access or theft.
Microsoft Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator (Exam 70-686)
- Understand how to manage an enterprise environment
- Tools used to deploy operating systems
- Desktop configurations
Microsoft Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (Exam 70-685)
- Key features in Windows 7
- Types of installations and steps and tools needed to upgrade and migrate successfully
- Disc management and device drivers
- File permissions, shared folders and setting up printers
- Using permissions, authentication and authorisation to troubleshoot logon issues
- Active Directory
- Basics of network connectivity
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Benefits that Windows 7 has for laptops and different types of remote access
- Security aspects of the Windows 7 operating system
- Optimising performance aspects of the Windows 7 operating system
- Maintaining Windows 7 through identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving issues
Microsoft Windows 10, Configuring Windows Devices (Exam 70-697)
- How to synchronise a Microsoft account across multiple devices
- Sideloading LOB apps using PowerShell and DISM
- Deploying apps using Microsoft Intune
- How to support authentication and authorisation
- How to configure Homegroups, and differentiating workgroup and domain authentication
- How to migrate user data
- Working with Hyper-V in Windows 10
- Mobility options – how to configure and work with options in Windows 10
- Configuring mobile device security
- Supporting mobile devices
- Connecting mobile devices to Azure and using Microsoft Intune
- Configure networking, IP settings and network security
- Configure data access and protection
- Remote connections and access
- System and file recovery and updates
Cisco 100-105: ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Networking 101; including the fundamentals and mechanics of networking
- Switching and Layer 2 Technologies
- Cisco IOS Software & CLI Operation
- IP – Internet Protocol v4/v6
- Routers & Routing Protocols
- Securing the Network
- WAN Technologies
- Mastering the CLI
- Preparing for the official 100-105 exam
CompTIA Linux+ (LX0-101 & LX0-102)
- Common command line operations and how to use Shell commands.
- Software installation and management using RPM, Apt-Get and other libraries.
- How to configure and access hardware resources from the Linux operating system.
- Partitioning and managing hard disk drive space and filesystems.
- Managing files and security permissions to protect corporate data.
- Understanding and managing the Linux boot process.
- Deploying and configuring the X desktop user interface to simplify management and usage of the Linux system.
- Administering the Linux operating system, and improving operations in a networked environment.
- Configuring and troubleshooting basic networking services including DHCP and IP addressing.
- Writing scripts to automate common database and email management tasks.
- Improving security to prevent unauthorised access to data or system resources.
CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+)
- Identifying vulnerabilities, risks and threats to an organisation
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organisation
- Prevent, detect and combat security threats
- Cyber incident response
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- An all-inclusive package that will help you to kickstart a career in IT
- Combine the understanding of three leading awarding bodies in the IT industry: Microsoft, CompTIA & Cisco
- 24/7 access to the course content through our industry leading learner management system
- One-year course duration, so you can study at your own pace
- Full preparation for the official exams (exams are not included)
- Get a full understanding of corporate computers
- Boots your employment opportunities
- Live Labs included with the CySA+ course to help you practice your skills
This package includes
CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+) with Live Labs£1,250View More
CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+) Exam£800View More
CompTIA: A+, Network+ & Security+ Bundle£600View More
CCNA & CCNA Security Bundle£500View More
Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices (Windows 10)£275View More
Cisco 100-105: ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1£275View More
Microsoft Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (Exam 70-685)£275View More
Microsoft Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator (Exam 70-686)£275View More
CompTIA Linux+ (LX0-101 & LX0-102)£200View More